CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sucker fun!!!!

















Yes once again I did what I could to get the kids hyped up on sugar so they could go home to their parents. My neice's came up for a visit with my sister and the kids. I always do what I can to give Autumn's kids noisy toys, candy, whatever it takes. It is my job as an Aunt to spoil the kids, of course Tyden and Hadlee were here so they all got in on the fun.















Here is Vicki and Autumn, they were jealous I didn't get them a sucker so they wanted a picture too!!!!!!



3 comments:

Julie H. said...

Very cute! I remember those suckers as a kid. Aren't they from Disneyland? I like how Hadlee just goes along with everyone else. Not sure what's going on...so sweet!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Cute photo of the kids! It was so much fun to visit. I saw those suckers on your counter and I was tempted to take a little lick of one myself.

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

OKay... how cute are you guys in your biker gear!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! You guys look great! I didn't know you guys were the biking type :) I love it! Give Kenny a kiss for me and please keep in touch! :)