CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Fascination with a grasshopper

Here is our little Miss Hadlee enjoying a grasshopper that her Bompa showed her. She loved having it on her shirt. Ken would put it on her shirt and she would throw it off and then she would pick it up and put it on her shirt.....we all just laughed at her.

Here it is in her hand. Tyden would "never" pick one up and here she is with it in her hand........:) It is such a joy to be able to share these things with our grandchildren. We are so very fortunate.




3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Wow Hadlee is brave I cant imangen a girl that young could pick up a grass hopper.My sisters wont even pick one up. Tydens lolypop is big. I gussse kenny is a big haile davison fan!

Zac babcock

Julie H. said...

She's getting to be such a big girl! I'm glad you get to share in those moments too. I'm also glad to see that you've been keeping up on your blog. Sometimes my kids are peeking over my shoulder when I get on. They love to see your pictures!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi, we just got from a trip and drove through Sturgis, South Dakota, and since you and Kenny are Harley people now, I was thinking about you guys!!! I heard that that town of 6,000 people grows to 1/2 million in August when they have their big Rally. Sounds kind of fun, but crazy too. Anyways, hows everything? I hope we can all get together one of these days. Love ya.