CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Another trip to the MTC

Well we made another trip to the MTC this morning. We took Kenny's sister and it was so fun to share that experience with her. Vicki was with us taking this picture for us, thanks V.......:) It was so fun to see all of the missionaries there with their white shirts and ties. Of course I thought of Little Kenny as I watched them go back and forth to their classrooms and yes of course I got teary eyed more then once. You know how I am, I can't help it. It was a lot of fun to see Jennie enter the MTC wearing her cute name badge.

















I thought it would be funny to lay on her tiny little bed so Loni and Jennie joined in on it too!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome. I LOVE to take photos. Have you noticed? Waxing and Photography...my callings in life.

Julie H. said...

What a neat experience for you all to be a part of. That's awesome she's going on a mission. I don't believe you've mentioned where she's going??? And BTW: you look great!

Brooke said...

It was great to see you guys this past weekend. I was real bummed that you didn't get to meet Braddock, but seriously if I would have brought him, it would not have been pretty. Next time, I promise. Then you'll have 2 to meet. Agh!! In the meantime I've added you to my list of blogs so that I can keeps tabs on you. :)