CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

This should be fun!

A cute family friend of ours did this on her blog. We have known her family many years before she was born so it was so fun to share a memory I had with her, of her! So I thought I would do the same on mine so as you all post on my blog hopefully you will do the same on yours so I can share a memory of you on your blogs.


1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you remember me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you! If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing and leave a memory about you on your blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which to chose from....You think that I have weird memories. Of course I would say that my favorite memory was being sealed to you and Dad. I remember how you explained to us what would happen. When the three of us walked into the sealing room I remember seeing Vickie Christensen crying and then I looked at you and Daddy.

The other one I would chose would be when I went through the temple. Walking into the Chapel and finding Dad sitting there. It was pretty awesome to have my best friend with me through the whole day. I love you Mom. I get my sappyness from you.

Oh yeah, and when I had Tyden and you squoze my hand 3 times and I almost broke your ribs.

Cris said...

I have to say the biggest memory was when we were living in Sacramento and going to Bella Vista High, for the short time that I did. I was just a little freshman and you a jr. There was a Cheerleader that you did not like at all. Me being the quiet little thing that was and am was just walking down the hallway and heard a strange noice (a body being slammed against a locker) and heard in a loud growl, "you better never look at my sister like that again". Recognizing the voice I quickly looked back to find you holding the cheerleader by the collar and her looking totally scared. I turned back around and said to the people around "who is her sister"