CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Avery and her wild stories

This is my niece Avery....I am really her great Aunt but that makes me sound much older then I am so let's just call her my niece. She is so funny and tells stories like mad. This morning she was looking at my pictures on the table by the front door. She was telling me all about out how her Daddy was in charge because he likes to spank her and man does it hurt because he spanks hard....her Daddy does not like to spank her nor does she get a lot of spankings, let's just clear that up right now. She loves her hair and I asked her if she knew how to do her hair. She said no her mommy always does it for her. I told her she should practice on her mommy's hair so she could then do her little sisters hair when she was born. There is no baby on the way, this is just something that I wanted to plant in Avery's head so she could then bug her parents about a baby sister..............lol! It is my job to irritate Autumn when it comes to her children.....:) Avery promptly told her mother that she needed to do her hair so she would be good at doing her little sisters hair. Autumn being the good mother that she is went right up stairs so Avery could do what she wanted.

Now this is my niece Autumn and this is the beautiful hairdo that Avery did for her. She was very proud of this and game bouncing down the stairs full of excitement at what she had accomplished. I of course helped Avery take this lovely photo of her mother and explained to her I would put it on my blog for all the world to see. Avrels Teany ( a nicname from Jessica) here you go your first of many lovely hair do's. I love you!!!


0 comments: