CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Saturday ride

Last Saturday we went on a ride on the motorcycles with Steve, Deb, Jessica and Phil. Here is a picture of them. I took it as I was on the back of Kenny's bike. Not bad huh?

I just love taking pictures of nature. Jessica had her camera so I asked her to take this one for me.
Jessica took this one of me and Kenny. Can you tell I use my hands when I talk????

This is a picture of a grove of Aspens, it is on the Alpine loop. It is sooo beautiful. If you ever get the chance take the short drive.

4 comments:

Lisanne Lee said...

Well hi Deb! I just found you and so happy I did. No one looks better in all that leather. Can I look like you when I grow up? The family is growing much to quickly. I can hardly believe it.

Love you bundles,

Lisanne

Kathy's Boys said...

Love the pictures on the bike!! I am so jealous!!
Looks like fun, we'll have to join you as soon as I get
MY Harley. Wouldn't Brad look great on the back while
I'm driving!!!

A Blogging Babcock said...

That looks like SOOOOO much fun. I have one question though...WHERE ARE YOUR HELMETS???!!!

Marcy Reynolds said...

Debbie,
I didn't know that you had a blog until I went on the Hollingshead's blog. Hope you are doing well. We keep up to date with little Kenny on his blog, what an amazing kid. I can't believe he has been gone 7 months already. Carter was talking the other day about where he wanted to go on his mission, and he thought that you leave for your mission when you turn 16 so I had to clarify a few things, and then my girls were talking about little Kenny and Shelby said I miss Debbie and Kenny they were the best neighbors we ever had. Just thought I would share that with you. I just started a blog so if you want to check it out it is: http://reynoldsroost.blogspot.com take care and hope to hear from you.

Love Marcy