CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

These are the newest addition to the family

Well, we went shopping yesterday looking for T-shirts for Kenny to wear on the trip and we found these. Kenny insisted (no, he really did) that I bring them home to sit on the shelf in my closet. Yes, they will look very nice sitting in there. They will also look REALLY good on my feet. I will admit they are the craziest shoes I own but I can't wait to wear them.

This is my closet. I know the purses don't look very tidy but it is hard to keep them straight just sitting on a shelf. I am going to invent a purse organizer and become a millionaire!
This is the shelf where my new shoes will live!!! Of course I had to take a shot of my closet, it is one of my most favoritest places in the house. Those of you who know me well understand that right?????????
I thought I would add some pictures of the house because everyone keeps asking me for them. This is the kitchen......duh........................:)
Here is the family room, oh yeah and Ken too!



Little Kenny still continues to have success and he loves being out there. His letters are positive and he talks about the investigators he is teaching. He told me their names so I can pray for them individually, check out his blog to get the names for yourself...........:) He also says he appreciates hand written letters, please!!!

The weather is nothing short of CRAZY up here. I think you can actually have all 4 seasons in one day. Yesterday it snowed, again, and today the sun is shining. They told us not to get use to it though with more rain coming next week. Tahiti here we come!!!!!

3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Love the shoes! Those are SOOOO you! I can't wait to see the house. We may just have to move in with you. I'm sure we could just fit in your CLOSET!

We received the cutest letter from Kenny yesterday. Alexandrea was cracking up reading it! We'll write him back asap!

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

LOVE the Shoes!!! I love your house and am sad that I have not been able to see it in person! Thanks for the compliment I think I have found my Forever hairstyle well ok maybe for the next little while anyways!

Christensen Family said...

Rockin' shoes and gorgeous kitchen!!!