CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008


I thought I would let everyone see what I get to look at from my family room window today. Yes, once again snow!!!! It was yesterday that I noticed I could see the "entire" front yard as far as actually seeing the grass. Now I am afraid we are back to square one. They say to expect the same tomorrow. Our elevation is 6,300 feet so if they rain in Salt Lake you can bet we are getting the white stuff.


It was crazy this morning with snow, thunder and lightening. I woke up, looked out the window and went back to bed until 8:00, I just couldn't take it.....:) I want to plant flowers and work in my yard and they tell me that I can't really plant until early June. What!!!! Are you kidding me.


I talked to Michele Holm today and I was telling her I am getting a job. I can not stand this any longer. We are going on a trip in April and then as soon as we get back I am getting a job. I am ready to be a greeter at Walmart I am so bored. Well not really that bored but very close to it.

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Ignore my email about updating your blog.

Your hair is darling. You are the one with the good hair!

Sorry about the snow. I have all my windows open right now...it's very nice but I'll be complaining about the heat soon.

We miss you so much. Keep updating your blog. That way we can feel like you are still here. Love ya!

Julie H. said...

Finally, you updated your blog. Sheesh! Put some pics of your house or something on there too. We are coming up on the 17th. Is that when you're trip is?