CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I lOVE this man!

I was thinking this morning that I wanted to add a picture of Kenny and tell a story about him and I can't find the one I wanted so this will have to do until I can upload the one I want. Everyone that knows me knows that I have sort of a fairy tell marriage, at least I think so. I have a husband that loves me unconditionally, he lets me buys shoes to the point of it being ridiculous without saying a word.......:), he is undertanding, loving, kind, funny (sometimes too funny), and most importantly he honors his Priesthood. I know that all of you feel the same way as well about your husbands. But I felt that I needed to say this and tell you what he did for me, it is a small thing but SO thoughtful none the less. I always have a standing appointment to have my nails done every 2 weeks (I know, I know but I like having them done), anywho, he went in to the salon and paid for me to have a pedicure the next time I get my nails done because we are going on a cruise very soon after my that appointment and he wanted me to have one so my feet look good! How sweet is that?

3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

That doesn't surprise me that Ken did that. He's a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

sup

Talea Hollingshead said...

Awesome that you have a blog!! Now we can still "peek" in on each other! I was seriously looking through all my e-mails for your just yesterday to tell you about our big news but couldn't find it. I had it on my list to get from Julie. This is much better! We are estatic about getting a girl. Lincoln is more excited than anyone (I know it is because he wants sparkly shoes and bows in the house but oh well) :) Great to see you are doing well. Your house is beautiful. Tell "Big Kenny" that we said Hi!