CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our fall foliage drive!!!

Well you all know how much I love to take pictures of nature so here are a few more. I have always told my kids when you see something in nature that is beautiful it is Heavenly Father's way of letting us know he is in charge. Ken and I went for a ride last weekend on the motorcycle to see the leaves changing and to just be together (that doesn't happen a lot these days with me working 2 jobs) so here are a few pictures from the ride.

I wanted to go this morning but it is raining up here so it is snowing in the mountains...........:( I can tell you that it is "freezing", I had to turn on the heater to take the chill out of the air. Don't be jealous..........:)


1 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Enjoy the fall foliage now because the snow is coming your way soon! We will still be down here in our flip-flops! :0) It looks like all is well on your side of the world!