CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

General Conference

Sunday morning Kenny said "hey you know what we should do, we should go downtown and see if we can get into the afternoon session of conference." Of course I was thrilled with the idea as I have never had the opportunity to attend conference. Vicki and Phil went with us as well and Vicki left her house before we did so she could wait in the standby line. We had numbers 62, 63, 64, & 65. I was excited but still had no idea where these seats were. They actually save very good seats for people that wait in standby. I just wanted to share some of these pictures with everyone. Also, it was a "beautiful" day!!!

2 comments:

Julie H. said...

Wow, Deb! Are you allowed to take pictures in the Conference Center? I know, I know...that doesn't stop you. You look like you're getting "the look" by the Bro. Eyring in that one picture. Kerry and I got to go about 4 or 5 years ago. We were in the balcony. Still an awesome priviledge. I loved how the Choir echoed throughout the center as soon they stopped singing. Did you notice that?

Christensen Family said...

Debbie, you are lookin' so hot in that first pic! You get prettier with age, no joke!!