CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tyden and his MeeMa

Tyden has started asking "please can I spend the night", to which my reply is "of course you can". Like I would tell him no, to anything. He spent the night last night and he wants to spend the night tonight as well. Here are a few pictures of the time that we have spent together. He loves to go into the trees that you see behind him and start building things with his treasures.

Me, Tyden, and Auntie Sis decorated the house for Halloween this afternoon. He wanted to take a break and eat one of Auntie Sis's cookies so he asked me to sit by him on the porch and have a cookie, how can you deny them that when they ask for something so simple.

Here is one of Tyden and his cute little friend that lives next door. They were taking a Capri Sun break.........:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh I told Justus it wasn't too early to put up the Halloween decorations!
What a good grandma you are :)

Marcy said...

You are such a fun Grandma, you remind me of how my Mom is to my kids. I remember spending time with my Grandparents and how I treasure those memories now. Even if it was just hanging out at their house for an afternoon. Your grandkids will to I'm sure. Love and Miss you guys!

Okamoto Family said...

Hey Debbie,
I found you through a fellow friend's blog. It's great to see how you're doing and what you've been up to!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Debbie, those photos are priceless. I remember sleeping at my grandma's house too. Can I be one of your grandchildren?