CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of touch

Can you say out of touch? I can, we moved and we have not had the Internet in over 2 weeks. I was going crazy, I was having to go to a hotel parking lot to hook on to their wireless to write to Little Kenny....ugh!!! So for now we are using a wireless card from Sprint. I just wanted to say that on Thursday while you all are cooking, relaxing, or cleaning be sure to watch Good Things Utah. I did a segment on it for women over 40 that still want to look stylish. Yes, that's right, over 40, there I said it!!! Please, Please, Please, remember that Television puts weight on you. I feel it important to say however that I truly have lost quite a bit of weight since you all have seen me so just remember that I am not has FAT as I am going to look. Oh yeah, be sure to check Little Kenny's blog on what is happening with him.

4 comments:

Team Justus said...

that's pretty stinkin cool!! We'll have to watch it for sure :)
And when can we have you guys over? Before or after Christmas better?

Chrys said...

You are definitely a stylish woman, over 40? You don't look it! Maybe I could take a few tips from you. You always look so good.

Talea Hollingshead said...

Looks like life in the Richmond house is as fast paced as ever! My blog is private now...send me an e-mail and I will send you an invite! jthclan@msn.com

Marcy Reynolds said...

I saw you on Good Things Utah and you looked marvellous!!!!!!!!