CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today we were driving up to the house, Kenny and I were talking about how pretty things were. He told me how in Sunday school on Sunday they were asking people where are some of the prettiest places they have been. He told me how in his mind we was thinking, I have been to Cancun, Tahiti, Yosemite, I have seen the giant Sequoia's, the pacific coast, the east coast, I've been to Yellowstone, I've seen the redwoods in the pacific northwest reach the waters of the pacific and then he looked over at me and said I have never been to a more beautiful place then when I was kneeling across from you in the Temple. Of course he was crying as he told me which made me cry...........is it know wonder why we have been married for so long and why we are still madly in love with each other. Sorry I had to take a moment and tell this story and to gush a bit on the love of my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheeeeezy!

Julie H. said...

LOL! I just love Vicki!

A Blogging Babcock said...

That is so Ken...that is why we love him so much! Although, I thought the most beautiful thing he has seen was when he saw me that one night through my kitchen window wearing my bright red nightgown when I was almost 9 months pregnant! (I still wonder if my mother-in-law hates me. Why else would she have given me a night gown that hideous.)

Kathy's Boys said...

Only our kids would think it was cheezy, hugh!! It
totally sounds like Kenny. We all just wish our husbands would say something so sweet!! What a
nice comfort to know how much he loves you. You guys are cute together. I will have Brad call Kenny.
Love ya!

Unknown said...

So sweet to be so in love. You have a beautiful family. Deb, you probably do not remember me by I was Pat Gibson, I used to work with your mom at the IRS and I am also LDS. How can I get in touch with her? Drop me a line please at padunn59@yahoo.com.