CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Trip

Here we are at one of the formal nights.......you didn't think I was going to post a picture of me in a bathing suit did you?.......................lol!!

Here is the Temple in Tahiti, they wouldn't even let us on the grounds to take pictures, this was taken through the fence. They were doing some work so we couldn't go through....:(

A beach were we just played all day. Once again you can't really see how wonderful it is.

I don't think I need to say anything about this...................

Here is our ship along with a private yacht. It is called Maltese Falcon, google it and look at it in all it's glory. It is truly amazing. The captain of our ship told Kenny and I that we should think of ourselves as privileged because we actually got to see this yacht.....it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was thinking are you crazy, I have just been cruising all over the Islands and you want me to tell my friends about this boat. Kenny must have stared at it for an hour. It really is beautiful. Google a yacht called Ice and the Rising Sun (Nichole Kidman and Keith Urban were on it), we didn't get to see them though. Ken might have but he had no idea who or what he was looking at.

One of the sunrises that were spectacular!!

One of my favorite pictures. You can't really see how purple this flower is in the photo but I wanted to show you what grows over there, and they are all over the place.

5 comments:

Julie H. said...

Wow, Deb! Those are some amazing pictures. Really beautiful! How lucky you were to go there. And to actually see the Tahiti Temple...how cool is that? Is there more to come? Do share...

P.S. Ken you look HOT in that gotee! Too bad I hate facial hair! :) LOL!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Sounds like a dream vacation! I'm glad you were able to go see a different part of the world. Glad you made it back safe too.

Hey...you have taken some pretty amazing photographs. Good eye!

Talea Hollingshead said...

Looks like so much fun! I would say I am jealous but I am more just happy that you got to experience such a tranquil place!!

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

It looks beautiful!!! Glad to hear you had a good time! Thanks I love my hair!! I know That I look normal, like everyone else looks and I had it sprayed on dark!!! Oh well at least I wasnt glowing!!! And you are right tan fat is WAY better than white fat!!!

Kathy's Boys said...

What a great trip. Sounds fun. We actually signed up for a cruise to Tahiti once, but my husband backed out. He doesn't think he would like being on a ship for so long, so we just fly there instead!! One of these days we've got to try it! I'm glad you guys had a great time! Love ya!